WARNING: CRIME ALERT! CPS "Child Protection Services" is kidnapping children! Stop Organized Crime! View San Luis Obispo Children Non Profits: http://www.box.net/shared/cnp6fok9i8 View your county: visit: www.guidestar.com

Monday, November 24, 2008

My daughter....after 11 Months of captivity (CPS prisioner)

This is why I despise CPS. There was no child abuse. This is a case of a social worker who broke the law because of a corrupt CPS director. This was a KIDNAPPING. They violate my daughters rights and my 17 year old is a hostage to CPS.........All for money. They should be ashamed of themselves.
I will be uploading the tape recordings. Some are very disturbing but they need to be heard so people will understand how corrupt and how EVIL Child Protection Services has become.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: