WARNING: CRIME ALERT! CPS "Child Protection Services" is kidnapping children! Stop Organized Crime! View San Luis Obispo Children Non Profits: http://www.box.net/shared/cnp6fok9i8 View your county: visit: www.guidestar.com

Saturday, April 5, 2008

CPS VIOLATIONS

CPS VIOLATIONS - per attorney who suggests obtaining a Civil rights attorney and suing CPS!

· Welfare Institution Code 827 was violated

· NO Protective Custody warrant was ever filed before my daughter was removed from her school

· My daughter was removed because she didn’t want to see the therapist CPS arranged for her who was trying to get her to believe she was abused and neglected.

· CPS took my daughter without a warrant. This is a FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATION.

· The California State statues of ABUSE or NEGLECT do NOT apply in our case. My daughter was NOT in “imminent risk of serious bodily injury” at any time or when she was removed 30 days later.

· 14 Amendment Federal Laws were violated. Right to familial Association

· My daughter’s and my Confidentiality was breached by CPS when they faxed documents to my new physician without my consent.

· CPS is in Contempt of court for lying under oath

· CPS is in contempt for the fabrication of court documents; intentionally misleading the court.

· CPS Unlawfully kidnapped my daughter; I believe with the intent to profit

· CPS withheld information from the court; including the fact that I was too sick to attend hearings


MORE VIOLATIONS WILL BE POSTED AS DISCOVERY IS MADE AVAILABLE

No comments: