WARNING: CRIME ALERT! CPS "Child Protection Services" is kidnapping children! Stop Organized Crime! View San Luis Obispo Children Non Profits: http://www.box.net/shared/cnp6fok9i8 View your county: visit: www.guidestar.com

Saturday, July 5, 2008

My letter to the Board of Supervisors in SLO

Dear Board Of Directors,
I was wondering how much everyone is making from kidnapping my daughter Jennifer. I hear a "useful" child can bring in as much as $250,000 for the County. Maybe your finance department (David Edge) could answer these questions. We are doing a news article and I would like to get accurate information for this story.
By the way, does CPS usually send children to unsafe situations? I'm just concerned because my daughter has been drunk all week on vodka while being at her Father's house in Iowa. Dad drinks Vodka and takes "waker upper pills", which my daughter has also been into. My daughter was swimming in a pool drunk the other day and she is now in Kansas drinking again while Grandma is off gambling.
My daughter also learned how to do drugs while in foster care. I guess the foster mom is strung out on the pain killers and my daughter learned how to snort them from her foster sister Hanna. The foster mom also slapped my kid I'm concerned because CPS thinks damaging a "door" is Child abuse.
I don't allow boys in my daughter’s bedroom since she's only 16, but CPS does. Now we have to deal with a pregnancy scare. If that happens CPS gets two for one and then they can get even more BLOCK GRANTS. Maybe they can give the baby a "mental disorder" and collect even more federal funds. Woopie! Maybe they will adopt both of them out during your "adoption Saturdays" events that Judges and Attorney participate in. Then you can all celebrate. Cha-ching-cha-ching-cha-ching-cha-ching!
Maybe CPS will give custody to the Father because I am not falling for the “therapy” game after CPS falsified documents before the Court. They would rather send my daughter to a man who is abusive, owes a ton of back child support, and who wasn't involved in most of his daughter’s life. It seems that CPS has turned into advocates for fathers rights so I'll maybe send them some more business.CPS can handle custody cases from now on.

So what's wrong with this picture? Everything. Who do you think is in need of "therapy" most? ah never mind...........we’ll let the pubic decide once I do more articles, TV and radio.

Please send proof that you had the right to kidnap my child who was taken against her will, without a protective custody warrant. She has told her attorney, social workers, and the court for 6 months that she wants to come home. I believe her rights have been violated.
I have a deadline to meet so please email the information ASAP.

An Angry Mother,

Kathleen Dearinger

ps. This case has many flaws and my daughter will sue the County once she's 18. That's only 1 year away. Cha-ching-cha-ching-cha-ching-cha-ching-cha-ching-cha-ching-cha-ching-cha-ching.

HEY EVERYBODY THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE SUING! VISIT:http://unitedcivilrights.org/prosenetwork.html

No comments: