EMERGENCY NATIONAL CHILD PROTECTION SYSTEM ORGANIZED CRIME ALERT!
Human Trafficking Laws & Organizations:
Historian reveals tragedy of Swiss child trade (The Verdingkinder Scandal) (Swiss Child Trade):
Slave labour, beatings, sexual abuse, fear and isolation were the norm for thousands of “Verdingkinder”, or "discarded children", who were given away or sold as cheap labour until the 1950s. CPS does thesamething with Children by forcing them to undergo therapy and other services to create jobs for State workers. They place children in daycare centers so agencies receive Federal Funding. The similarities are astonishing!
The Swiss Verdingkinder system has identifiable elements in common with the United States child protection system. The social processes identified common to both systems are:
1. Poor families required to register with the Government. (US Public Assistance, Welfare, Medicaid, Medicare and numerous other special programs.)
2. Once registered with the Government, Parents were subjected to ongoing monitoring to determine if "the best interest of the child" was served by removing the child from the hom and placing the child in the Verdingkinder system.
3. Children who aged out of the system were not intellectually and emotionally prepared for adult life, especially marital relationships.
4. Decisions about the "best interest of the child" were made by Government employees using subjective criteria.
5. Children auctioned off or distributed under government sanction. (US Child Protection Agencies post pictures of children held for adoption on the internet and foster parents are enticed with additional household income generated by foster children.)
6. Children physically abused, starved, and malnourished by State and foster custodians.
7. Children sexually abused by State and foster custodians.
8. Children murdered by State and foster custodians.
9. Children economically exploited. (In the Swiss system by the middlemen, farmers and businesses using the child labor; In the US system by State employees who wrongfully seize children for federal funds to meet the agency payroll, by psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers filing fraudulent insurance claims and crime victim therapy service provider claims for nonexistent or fictitious child crime victims, and by attorneys, prosecutors, child abuse investigators, juvenile court judges, and civil court judges who exploit false child abuse allegation to sustain their income, power or prestige.)
10. Criminal activity was concealed with the absence of records, falsified records and incomplete records.
11. Government agencies paid fees and subsidies to State and foster custodians who physically abused, murdered, sexually abused and economically exploited children.
12. Law enforcement agencies ignored or covered up criminal acts against children by State and foster custodians.
13. When prosecutions did occur for crimes against Verdingkinder, the punishment was minor compared to the crime.
14. The operation intended to benefit poor families and children became an organized criminal enterprise economically, physically, and sexually exploiting children.
15. Government officials and media not directly involved in the criminal activity refused to believe that a child slave trade could have developed in a civilized nation like Switzerland.
16. The economic exploitation of children in the Swiss system did not end until a cheaper means of farm production than child slave labor was found.
17. The Swiss child slave trade also expanded and operated outside of Government control. (The private purchasing and sale of children in the US is conducted by private child brokers and child adoption attorneys.)
The forgotten Children of Texas:
With all of the advertising you see on TV or read in the newspaper about how how CPS rescues "abused" children....Take a good look at the pictures in this video and tell me if you think the State does a good job of raising kids. (Sorry Hillary)
Those pictures were taken at a State licensed "Foster home"! Most of the children CPS takes are NOT abused. They are taken for the sole purpose of profit! Child Protection and adoption agencies only care about one thing - MAKING MONEY! They take children away from low income and vulnerable families much in the same way the Swiss did with the 'Verdingkind' children.
San Luis Obispo Organized Crime Racket:
FAMILIES HAVE EATEN ENOUGH SWISS CHEESE! WE'RE TIRED OF BEING TREATED LIKE FONDUE WHILE OUR POLITICIANS IGNORE THE PROBLEM! IT'S TIME TO STOP THE ORGANIZED CRIME RACKET! TIME TO REUNITE THESE CHILDREN WITH THEIR FAMILIES CONGRESS!
If you would like to volunteer by investigating and documenting these crimes against families and children please contact me at: email@example.com
Families Unite 4 Children's Rights Foundation