WARNING: CRIME ALERT! CPS "Child Protection Services" is kidnapping children! Stop Organized Crime! View San Luis Obispo Children Non Profits: http://www.box.net/shared/cnp6fok9i8 View your county: visit: www.guidestar.com

Sunday, January 18, 2009

JENNY FOR CONGRESS!

This is from my daughter's MySpace page. She's 17 years old. gotta love it.

Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 12:42 PM

crap off my nachos (hey I didn't name it)

"words are only words.... anyone can spit them out.
honestly i could care less if you like me or not.
I'm not a transformer. I cant shapshift into whatever you want me to be...

If you love me then THANK YOU if you hate me then FUCK YOU"

-lady soverign she is one smart little british lady......"


NOTE FROM MOM: What a little warrior my daughter is. Such a fighter and I'm so proud of her. She has spoken out but the system keeps silencing her. They flag her videos and even her CPS reform video that she placed on her MySpace page.

I put Jenny on my Foundation, Families Unite 4 Children's Rights because this agency violated her Civil Rights as well as many other laws. I hope my daughter will speak out and tell people what CPS did to her once she turns 18. They alienate children and badmouth parents to turn them against their own parent. What facists and all for
M-O-N-E-Y!! Shame on CPS!

These are not the words of a helpless abused child. This is my daughter who I raised to think independently. She fought for year to come home. We will be giving proof of what they did to everyone. WE WILL REFORM CPS

HEY CPS: you will never destroy my daughter's spirit and tenacity because she's a "chip of the 'ole block"!

Jenny for Congress!!!

No comments: